Case study – Profession
- Reach job seekers and students and provide them relevant and useful information.
- Raise brand awareness of Profession as a job seeking platform.
Amongst our partners we teamed up with 8 influencers who on one hand have the relevant target audience as influencers, and on the other hand, have credibility about the topic because they either work or worked in traditional jobs besides creating content. The influencers were:
- Tokár Tomi: Host of one of Hungary’s most important television show called Fókusz.
- Karin Dragos: Lifestyle influencer with her own fashion brand.
- Nagy Dániel: Sport influencer who was a personal trainer for years and has several achievements.
- Alexy Vivi: Beauty influencer with her own business.
- Chloe from the Woods: Wife of Tokár Tomi, well known influencer on YouTube and in television as well.
- Barni: Vloggers who previously learned as a confectioner.
- Kovács Zsolti: Worked in public transportation company, now has three different YouTube channels.
- Szirmai Gergely: Film critic and travelling nomad, he is among the most famous and earliest YouTubers in Hungary.
Each influencer participated in the campaign by creating a video that introduced a certain job to the audience. Tokár Tomi acted as a host for these series of videos by introducing the jobs to the influencers, interviewing experts and providing an opportunity to try it as well. The professions were including but not limited to: animal caretaker, stunt, barista, pensioner caretaker and baker. The brand itself was introduced as a partner and sponsor who provided the opportunity for these videos.
Unique and valuable contents with highly positive reactions towards influencers and the brand as well. All the results implicate that we can be proud of the project we created, because not only we got great brand reactions, but the brand awareness was important too with an approx. 800 000 views aggregate, 80% generated by viewers between the age of 13 and 34.